Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where Can I Buy Schwarzkopf

I, Caesar. The first emperor Octavian Augustus Autumn Landscapes

One of the key characters in the Roman civilization and thus throughout the West. The creator of a model of government that would last a thousand years. Octavio, the rightful heir of Julius Caesar was able to seize power in a manner so clever and intelligent (as well as cruel), thanks to it get to lay the foundations of the Empire under a false dyes Republic of inaugurating a golden age Rome under the Pax Romana call. Is not the first time I talk about this character at the blog, once and analyze his famous military portrait known as the Augustus of Prima Porta and further his career compared with that of Emperor Palpatine in SW saga

The following documentary that I leave discusses his life and his political project. his family and his enemies. I recommend you also read Lives of Twelve Caesars the historian Suetonius. I have the separate booklets, but do not follow a more or less logical order of events are quite enjoyable, then I leave the link to an online edition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment