Monday, March 21, 2011

Camera Logitech V-uam36

Over: What shame! Reopening





I do not like copy, I preferred to bind to Cordoba Taurine http://cordobataurina.blogspot.com/2011/03/quo-vadis-fotos-de-algunos-pitones.html ,
but as several blogs have copied for further distribution and shame of Andalusian authorities, of veterinary Priego, the bullfighters who took part in the shameful spectacle and all the people who have made this unfortunate shame, I bring it here in case someone has not read other blogs.
must do something!. Journalists who live del Toro (ie our money) to do something or we terminate his negligence and carelessness, to give them shame keep eating the fraud. Enrique Romero and Miguel Ruiz show that "we must have courage" to continue deceiving the Andalusian and charge for it.
to the barricades. ONE OR MORE LIKE THAT OF PRIEGO!
Note: the light bothers me and dignity see those pins on my blog, but it needs air ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment