Monday, March 21, 2011

Vespa Sidecar For Sale

: Priego de Códoba


Remodeling a bullring and updating it is like to applaud the responsible (and I do). That is to be in favor of the Fiesta!. But ... bull came and said: No we spend, say the show also day. And why not chose 6 Peppermint. The televised celebration Canal Sur. I only saw the last act of the least ever fought arrimón Curro Jiménez, who saw them many times and calves in the area of \u200b\u200bAlcala la Real, where he lives. I'm glad it came out on their shoulders, but ... I was ashamed to see that it sent pins Ortega Cano. No fair!. I know it is a place to third, but decorum must be maintained at least to be called Bullfight. Teacher annotation Miguel Ruiz, recommending that the beak toreara the cane ... and understand my anger. Luckily I only saw one!. Lo de Valencia, fortunately, prevented me from seeing more.
In Cordoba Taurine can read the chronicle.
From there is the poster that illustrates the entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment