Friday, March 11, 2011

Crate Training Schedule

Torcu



Torcu a bullfighter male born in Guadix. His career was long, was born in 1936 and took the alternative in Palma de Mallorca in 1966. Novillero fought in important places (Madrid, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bZaragoza, Santander, Vistalegre, Granada, not if it is important ...). It was really punished for the Bulls. Horns was very severe and frequent. I saw him fight in Melilla, a bullfight to benefit the Police Charitable Fund, created in 1960, I have the poster, I'll check). Alternated with Carlos Gomez "El Tano", Huelva, who later became artistic painting and Robert Chambers, Alicante, who later saw ratings. Male Torcu impressed me with his knowledge, his elegance and mastery. (I was very young and absorbed everything.)
The photo is from 1956 and is obviously advertising. There is enough material on the bullfighter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment